Italian furniture group Natuzzi S.p.A. said it has reached a definitive agreement with a candidate for the position of chief executive officer, ahead of a shareholder vote scheduled for September 2026.
The candidate, an international executive with more than three decades of leadership experience, has held CEO and senior executive roles across food, consumer durables, luxury furniture, innovation and home appliances sectors. The executive’s background includes corporate turnarounds and strategic repositioning initiatives at multinational companies in Europe and the United States.
Natuzzi, which was founded in 1959 and listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 1993, disclosed that the candidate’s identity will be revealed by the end of August 2026, subject to release from current commitments. The appointment requires formal approval by shareholders at a meeting scheduled for either September 11, 2026, or September 14, 2026, on second call.
The company previously announced on August 10, 2026, that it had signed a commitment letter with the CEO candidate. Natuzzi operates a global retail network of 552 monobrand stores as of March 31, 2026.
Pasquale Natuzzi, majority shareholder and chairman of the board, said the candidate was selected following a thorough search process, adding that the executive brings the international experience, transformation track record and execution discipline required for the next phase of the company’s journey.












